Center for Information
Representatives at the Center for Information (1-800-DIABETES) are your personal guides to information on diabetes, as well as American Diabetes Association programs and events. Over the last year, more than 150,000 people contacted us with questions and concerns, or to seek support or direction regarding diabetes and its management.
In addition to offering brochures/pamphlets on a variety of diabetes topics, your representative can also:
- refer you to an Association-recognized provider/education seminar in your area;
- assist in connecting you with the appropriate local resources in your area;
- assist people who face discrimination based on diabetes;
- inform you of local Association events and programs, and volunteer opportunities;
- process your personal donation or contribution.
At the core of providing this excellent service are highly-trained, dedicated personnel, who answer your non-medical questions in English or Spanish. In addition, a language interpreter service is available for any language.
Hours of Operation
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.
By clicking on the Chat Online button (located in the right column of this page), you’ll be instantly connected to a representative for a text-only chat (similar to instant messaging). We are here to serve you Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
Chat is not available if you are using a mobile device.
Send Us Your Question
For diabetes-related questions or to request a diabetes information packet, email us at email@example.com.
For Spanish-language assistance, email us at Preguntas@diabetes.org.