Become a Corporate Supporter
Join the Millions℠ in the fight to Stop Diabetes®. Become an American Diabetes Association Corporate Supporter. Together We Can Change the Future of Diabetes!
When you support the American Diabetes Association you help the 25.8 million Americans living with the disease and the 79 million more who are at risk. The Association wants to develop relationships with corporations that are committed to our cause and will work with the Association to elevate the sense of urgency around diabetes...educate Americans about the prevention and management of the disease...and inspire people to take action.
Corporate sponsorship provides the opportunity for companies:
- To connect with people who have diabetes, or who are at risk for the diseases
- Make a positive impact in their community
- Raise funds to advance research for finding a cure
- Participate in outreach and education programs in the community
- Support advocacy efforts
When you become a corporate sponsor with the American Diabetes Association your company may:
- Expand its reach and grow your customer base through access to a core targeted market of those with diabetes, at risk for the disease, and committed supporters of the Association
- Drive awareness and loyalty of your brand through widespread visibility
- Increase employee health and awareness about diabetes by committing to help employees lead healthy lifestyles
- Fund research to help find a cure
Learn more about the American Diabetes Association corporate supporters who are making a difference in the fight to stop diabetes in communities nationwide.
Ways to Get Involved
We invite corporate America to Join the Millions℠ in the fight to Stop Diabetes®. Corporate sponsorship offers a variety of ways for companies to get involved.
- Sponsor a Community Event or Educational Program — Our community outreach events and programs promote diabetes education and awareness and help improve the health of the community, and your employees. We transfer goodwill to our corporate sponsors by connecting them in the hearts and minds of our audience, with the cause they hold dear. Visit Community Events to learn more about community involvement.
- Conduct a Cause Marketing Program — Connect with your audience to touch both their family and friends by supporting the American Diabetes Association with a cause-marketing campaign to strengthen customer loyalty and raise funds to help stop diabetes.
- Help Your Employees Lead Healthier Lives — Stop Diabetes @ Work is a workplace initiative that provides educational resources to help employees’ live healthier lives, whether they are working to prevent diabetes or to manage their diabetes. Increase employee engagement by forming employees walk and cycling teams to support local community events and encourage more physical activity to lead a healthier life.
- Add the American Diabetes Assocition to Your Employee Giving Campaign — 25.8 million children and adults in the United States have diabetes. Encourage your employees to support the cause by donating to the American Diabetes Association through payroll deduction by calling 703-549-1500. Are you ready to Join the Millions℠ in the fight to Stop Diabetes®?
For more information on corporate sponsorship and how your company can join the millions in the fight to stop diabetes and support the American Diabetes Association, contact Sharaine Rajack at 703-549-1500 ext. 1436 or email@example.com.