Thank you for your interest in placing a link to your site on our site.
The American Diabetes Association desires to align itself with reputable organizations, government agencies and corporations that are interested in supporting the mission of our Association. Toward this purpose, the American Diabetes Association has established criteria for placing a link to another Web site from any of the Association's Web sites. We have also established criteria for how and when others can place links on their sites to diabetes.org, or any of its content.
To be eligible for a link from diabetes.org to your site, your site should:
- Pertain to health care, and contain content of specific interest to people with diabetes;
- Represent an existing corporate sponsor or program partner of the Association;
- Provide a beneficial service or information (consistent with the positions, statements and policies of the American Diabetes Association) not currently found on diabetes.org;
- Include a link to diabetes.org that follows the guidelines listed below.
Should your request for linkage meet our criteria, the Association will email you with confirmation. Because of the number of requests we receive, we will only respond individually to your request if your link will appear on our site. Regardless of any criteria, the American Diabetes Association reserves the right not to link to any Web site for any reason we deem appropriate.
We encourage links to diabetes.org, and require only the following to place such a link on your Web site:
- Notify the American Diabetes Association of your intent to post a link to the diabetes.org home page, or other content page by sending an email to email@example.com;
- Use only the words "American Diabetes Association" or an approved graphic for any hyperlink to our site;
- Refrain from any placement of a hyperlink that implies endorsement or approval of your organization or any of the content on your Web site.
Additional questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.