News & Profiles
For the latest advocacy news from the American Diabetes Association, please check this section of our website regularly.
- 11/26/13 Entrepreneurs Set Sights on Serving People with Diabetes
- 10/24/13 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Introduction of the Eliminating Disparities in Diabetes Prevention, Access and Care Act
- 09/27/13 Game Changers in the Fight to Stop Diabetes® in the October Issue of Diabetes Forecast Magazine
- 09/18/13 The American Diabetes Association Promotes Diabetes Prevention and Advocacy at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s Annual Legislative Conference
- 09/13/13 En el Mes de la Herencia Hispana, la Asociación Americana de la Diabetes Promueve la Actividad Física y los Hábitos Saludables.
- 09/13/13 The American Diabetes Association Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by Promoting Physical Activity and Healthy Habits
- 08/29/13 Profiles of Courage in the September Issue of Diabetes Forecast Magazine
- 08/29/13 American Diabetes Association Announces Fifth Annual John Pipe Voices for Change Award Winners
- 08/12/13 California Supreme Court Ruling Protects the Safety and Health of California Students with Diabetes
- 08/12/13 Dictamen de la Corte Suprema de California protege la seguridad y salud de los estudiantes con diabetes en California
- 07/26/13 Diabetes Forecast Magazine Highlights Ways to Keep Kids with Diabetes Safe at School
- 07/16/13 The American Diabetes Association to Promote Health and Physical Activity to Latinos at the Nation’s Largest Latino Conference in New Orleans
- 07/16/13 La Asociación Americana de la Diabetes promoverá la salud y la actividad física durante el congreso anual más concurrido por hispanos/latinos, que se realizará en Nueva Orleáns, LA
- 07/08/13 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Missouri House Bill 675
- 06/28/13 “Her Beloved World”: Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Reflects on Living Well with Diabetes
- 05/29/13 California Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments in Case Seeking to Ensure Access to Insulin for California Students with Diabetes
- 05/29/13 Get Grilling with Diabetes Forecast Magazine
- 04/29/13 Let’s Get Bold!
- 04/22/13 NASCAR Driver Ryan Reed to Race in the Drive to Stop Diabetes℠ Car in Richmond
- 04/19/13 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Arizona House Bill 2042
Learn about the people that are helping us in the fight to stop diabetes.
Some parts of the Affordable Care Act are already in place. Get the latest news.
It’s American Diabetes Month! Submit your image to our Facebook mosaic.
Get Tips for Managing Diabetes of Young Children in the Child Care Setting
Access to Extracurricular Activities for Children With Diabetes
Check out our guidelines on alcohol and diabetes.
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
Regular physical activity is important for anyone. Check out these fitness tips.
A dozen great ideas for a festive table: main dishes, sides, and delish desserts.
Great flavors! Try our recipes for autumn vegetables you might have passed up.
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Order your Diabetes Forecast®! 12 Grilled Favorites and 35+ Travel Tips. Start Here
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Halloween is right around the corner. Check out our candy list!
Celebrate American Diabetes Month with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Savings on auto insurance could be yours.
Sign up for our FREE recipe club and get cookin’!
Changes to end diabetes discrimination in insurance are coming soon!
Create delicious meals with all fresh and natural ingredients.
Start the perfect exercise plan for you this summer with our new guide.