- Petition Form: Federal Funding — For use at Association events. Focus: Urge congress to expand funding for diabetes research and prevention programs.
- Petition Form: Safe at School — For use at Association events. Focus: Urge elected officials that children with diabetes should be medically safe at school and have equal educational opportunity.
- Petition Form: Health Disparities — For use at Association events: Focus: Support public policies to eliminate health disparities, improve access to diabetes prevention and care, and improve diabetes research in minority populations.
- Petition Form: Latino Health Disparities (Spanish) — For use at Association events: Focus: Support public policies to eliminate health disparities, improve access to diabetes prevention and care, and improve diabetes research in Latino populationss. This form is in Spanish ONLY.
- Business Card Recruitment Tool Talking Points — This document gives instruction and information to assist you in the distribution of the new business card recruitment tool. This tool will enable us to expand our Legal Advocacy attorney and health care professional networks providing us with more of these professionals to assist with discrimination issues.
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!