We'll Help You Learn How to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
At the American Diabetes Association, we understand.
Many of us had the same questions because many of us are living with diabetes ourselves. Join the Millions who are living with this disease - not just existing with it.
Join Living With Type 2 Diabetes, a FREE program to help you or your family members learn to live with diabetes. This free program will send you information and support for 12 months at no cost to you. The program is available in both English and Spanish, and you can choose to receive the information online and by mail. If you'd prefer to sign up by phone, call 1-800-CALL-DIABETES (1-800-342-2383).
Living with Type 2 Diabetes is a FREE 12-month program for people newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
- 5 informational packets including information on how to manage and live with diabetes
- Three free copies of our award-winning Diabetes Forecast magazine
- Delicious and healthy recipes for you and your family
- A monthly e-newsletter providing seasonal tips, new recipes and stories from others living with diabetes
- Tools to help you manage your diabetes
- Invitation to meet others living with diabetes through our online community and local events in your area
Sign up now for Living With Type 2 Diabetes.
You can use this program as a constant guide and companion to maintaining your health and happiness during your first 12 months of living with type 2 diabetes.
With this free program, you won't have to search all over the Internet for:
- Facts about type 2 diabetes, symptoms and health consequences
- Tips and tools for managing your blood glucose
- Recipes for planning healthy meals
- Ideas for getting started with exercise
- Information on medications you might need and support for working through common challenges
You don't have to face diabetes alone.
Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes. Millions of Americans have been diagnosed with the disease, and many are unaware they are at high risk.