Pinnacle Society: Giving Levels and Benefits
Pinnacle Society membership is a strong demonstration of commitment to support our mission
to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
If you would like to join us, please call Donna Palmer, Vice President, Research Foundation and Individual Giving, at 800-676-4065 ext. 2023. Or please review the Pinnacle Society pledge form and follow its instructions for submittal.
A donor may become involved in the Pinnacle Society in a variety of ways by giving a donation of $10,000 or more outright, or pledging a gift over 3-5 years. The following Pinnacle Society giving membership tiers include specific benefits for each level:
Pinnacle Apex: $1,000,000 and above
A customized stewardship plan that includes all Pinnacle Society benefits and:
- Named Association-funded program or research project with special Request For Application (RFA) on a targeted research area
- Yearly update on projects by National Vice President of Research Programs
- Personal updates from scientists
- Announcement in Diabetes Forecast
- Special recognition/announcement at various Association events and meetings
- Invitation to an international diabetes conference
Pinnacle Crest: $500,000 to $999,999
- Request For Application on a targeted research area beginning at $600,000 level
- Named Association-sponsored program or research project at the $500,000 level
- Invitation to ADA Scientific Sessions, special reception
- All of the following Crown benefits
Pinnacle Crown: $250,000 to $499,999
- Full sponsorship of a named Association-sponsored program or research project
- Invitation to facility or laboratory tour
- Web site and annual report recognition for the duration of the sponsorship
- All of the following Spire benefits
Pinnacle Spire: $100,000 to $249,000
- Partial or full sponsorship of an Association-sponsored program or research project
- Press releases on gift
- Acknowledgment in scientific journal articles
- Invitation to research update event
- Annual report recognition for the duration of the sponsorship
- All of the following Plus benefits
Pinnacle Plus: $50,000 to $99,999
- Partial sponsorship of an Association-sponsored program or research project
- Special thank you letter from selected program director or researcher
- Annual project report from selected program director or scientist
- All of the following Pinnacle benefits
Pinnacle: $10,000 to $49,999
- Recognition in the American Diabetes Association publications
- Invitation to annual Pinnacle Society meeting
- Pinnacle pin presentation at Pinnacle Society meeting or other appropriate opportunity
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes