Workplace Giving for Employers
We are pleased to recommend two partner organizations that can help you set up an annual campaign in your workplace or enhance one already in place.
Community Health Charities
Community Health Charities (CHC) represents the most trusted health charities in America whose missions touch the lives of more than 133 million Americans impacted by a disability or chronic disease.
With more BBB Wise Giving Alliance charities that any other federation in America and offices across the country,
CHC is a leader in establishing, and helping organizations create and manage workplace giving campaigns that empower donors with personal choice. CHC is dedicated to helping employers build a culture of giving and volunteerism where employees connect to health issues important to them.
Some of the resources available to employers from CHC include:
- Campaign Resource Center – tools to help companies with their workplace giving campaigns.
- Health Matters at Work® – a comprehensive web and workplace-based health initiative that helps businesses, employees and their families learn about prevention of chronic disease, as well as manage chronic health conditions more effectively.
- Volunteer Matters 365℠ – a series of web-based tools for companies to strengthen its relationships with campaign partners.
CHC works with some of America's most socially active companies to link them with America's leading health charities through workplace giving campaigns. Contact the CHC Affiliate office nearest you for further information.
United Way’s Community Giving Campaign in the workplace is about bringing people together to tackle our community's most difficult issues because no one person or organization can do it alone.
Whether you're a small business, large corporation, or even a nonprofit, you can join over 1,000 local businesses and organizations that run workplace campaigns each year.
Further information on tools and resources available can be had by contacting the local United Way office nearest you.
Workplace Giving Resources
If your company conducts its own workplace giving campaign, below you can find Association logos, a Mission Profile Statement and other helpful tools to include in your campaign. For questions on these or any other matter, contact the American Diabetes Association office nearest you, or call our Center for Information and Community Support at 1-800-DIABETES (800-342-2383).
- American Diabetes Association Mission Statement and Mission Profile
- Annual Report and Strategic Plan
- Public Service Announcements (both video and print)
- Mailing Employee Donations
American Diabetes Association
ATTN: Service Center
1701 North Beauregard Street
Alexandria VA, 22311