Fudgy Saucepan Brownies
Enjoy these tasty brownies without guilt! Made with Pure Via® sweetener you'll save calories but never miss any of the rich flavor of the full calorie variety.
This featured recipe is sponsored by Pure Via® Sweetener.
Yield: 12 servings
2 tablespoons (30mL) butter
1-1/2 ounces (45g) unsweetened chocolate, broken into pieces
1/2 cup (125mL) light Greek vanilla flavored yogurt
1/3 cup (75mL) canned pumpkin
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon (5mL) vanilla
30 packets Pure Via® Sweetener
1/2 cup (125mL) all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons (7mL) baking powder
1/4 teaspoon (1mL) salt
1/4 teaspoon (1mL) ground cinnamon
Additional packets Pure Via® (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat butter and chocolate in medium saucepan on low heat whisking frequently until chocolate is almost melted. Remove from heat; whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Whisk in yogurt, pumpkin, egg whites and vanilla.
- Whisk in Pure Via, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon until blended. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Carefully lift brownies out of pan using ends of foil. Cut into 16 squares.
- If desired, cut a small heart shape out of paper. Place on center of each brownie just before serving. Sprinkle top of brownie lightly with Pure Via. Remove heart and serve brownie.Toss all ingredients together in microwave bowl.
Saturated Fat: 1.8g