MyFoodAdvisor: Recipes for Healthy Living
This new online resource provides you with new recipes, cooking tips, and a meal plan each month. Register for free today and you’ll have access to exclusive recipes and meal plans!
Note: MyFoodAdvisor: Recipes for Healthy Living opens in a new window. Please unblock any pop-up blockers.
What You Get When You Register
Each month, you’ll receive an email inviting you to revisit MyFoodAdvisor: Recipes for Healthy Living online so you can view:
- A new set of diabetes-friendly recipes
- A one-day diabetes meal plan that includes the recipes of the month
- Tips to adjust carbohydrates and calories in your meal plan
- Videos that demonstrate how to prepare our recipes and other healthy foods
- A food or meal planning article plus quick tips for staying healthy when time is tight
MyFoodAdvisor Online Tool
Tracking what you eat can help manage your diabetes and in turn prevent the onset of complications.
Note: MyFoodAdvisor opens in a new window. Please unblock any pop-up blockers.
- Explore 5,000 different foods
- Search database by setting your own criteria for carbohydrates and 4 other nutrients
- Search for healthier alternatives
- Easily add up the carb, fat and 20 other nutrients you eat in a day
- Browse recipes or search by criteria that you select
- Save meals & recipes to your personal recipe box
Updated and Improved!
On July 13, 2010, we unveiled a completely updated version of our award-winning calorie and carbohydrate counting tool MyFoodAdvisor™.
MyFoodAdvisor has new and expanded features that allow people to track their daily meals, substitute healthier alternatives in recipes or on the plate, and browse recipes.
You may also be interested in our book, Complete Guide to Carb Counting.
Stay in Touch with Us
Sign up for the latest news on diabetes research, food and fitness, and opportunities to support the American Diabetes Association.
Thank you for signing up!
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!