2010 Press Releases
- 09/14/10 What Your Family Isn’t Talking about Can Hurt You
- 08/26/10 CO-WORKERS, FAMILIES AND FRIENDS ‘STEP OUT’ TO STOP DIABETES
- 08/24/10 The American Diabetes Association Decries New Barrier to Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- 08/20/10 The Next Big Thing
- 08/18/10 Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority joins the American Diabetes Association’s Movement to Stop Diabetes®
- 08/05/10 The American Diabetes Association Applauds Senate Passing of Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act
- 07/23/10 People with Diabetes Guaranteed Health Insurance Claims Rights
- 07/20/10 Pregnancy and Pre-existing Diabetes
- 07/14/10 Scientific Leaders Urge Diabetes Patients to Talk with their Doctor before Making Changes to their Medication Use
- 07/14/10 Implementation of the Affordable Care Act Must Lead to Adequate Diabetes Screening
- 07/13/10 Eat the Zucchini, Wear the Bikini.
- 07/12/10 Scientific Leaders Urge Type 2 Diabetes Patients to Remain on their Prescribed Medications Unless Instructed Otherwise by their Health Care Provider
- 07/12/10 American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, American Diabetes Association and The Endocrine Society joint statement on potential cardiovascular risks associated with rosiglitazone
- 06/30/10 American Diabetes Association Statement on Blood Glucose Lowering Drugs
- 06/29/10 Mixed Results From ACCORD: Study Found No Overall Reduction in Cardiovascular Risk, But Benefits to Eyes, Kidneys and Nerves
- 06/29/10 Community-Based Lifestyle Intervention Yields Weight Loss, Reduced Glucose Results Similar to Those in DPP
- 06/28/10 Revised Embargo for Rosiglitazone Study -- American Diabetes Association
- 06/28/10 Diabetes Drug Rosiglitazone Not Associated with Increased Risk of Death, Stroke or Heart Attacks in BARI 2D Study
- 06/27/10 Artificial Pancreas Improves Overnight Glucose Control for Range of Real-Life Situations, Latest Data Show
- 06/25/10 Bret Michaels Receives American Diabetes Association’s Chair’s Citation Award
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!