2010 Press Releases
- 09/14/10 What Your Family Isn’t Talking about Can Hurt You
- 08/26/10 CO-WORKERS, FAMILIES AND FRIENDS ‘STEP OUT’ TO STOP DIABETES
- 08/24/10 The American Diabetes Association Decries New Barrier to Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- 08/20/10 The Next Big Thing
- 08/18/10 Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority joins the American Diabetes Association’s Movement to Stop Diabetes®
- 08/05/10 The American Diabetes Association Applauds Senate Passing of Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act
- 07/23/10 People with Diabetes Guaranteed Health Insurance Claims Rights
- 07/20/10 Pregnancy and Pre-existing Diabetes
- 07/14/10 Scientific Leaders Urge Diabetes Patients to Talk with their Doctor before Making Changes to their Medication Use
- 07/14/10 Implementation of the Affordable Care Act Must Lead to Adequate Diabetes Screening
- 07/13/10 Eat the Zucchini, Wear the Bikini.
- 07/12/10 Scientific Leaders Urge Type 2 Diabetes Patients to Remain on their Prescribed Medications Unless Instructed Otherwise by their Health Care Provider
- 07/12/10 American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, American Diabetes Association and The Endocrine Society joint statement on potential cardiovascular risks associated with rosiglitazone
- 06/30/10 American Diabetes Association Statement on Blood Glucose Lowering Drugs
- 06/29/10 Mixed Results From ACCORD: Study Found No Overall Reduction in Cardiovascular Risk, But Benefits to Eyes, Kidneys and Nerves
- 06/29/10 Community-Based Lifestyle Intervention Yields Weight Loss, Reduced Glucose Results Similar to Those in DPP
- 06/28/10 Revised Embargo for Rosiglitazone Study -- American Diabetes Association
- 06/28/10 Diabetes Drug Rosiglitazone Not Associated with Increased Risk of Death, Stroke or Heart Attacks in BARI 2D Study
- 06/27/10 Artificial Pancreas Improves Overnight Glucose Control for Range of Real-Life Situations, Latest Data Show
- 06/25/10 Bret Michaels Receives American Diabetes Association’s Chair’s Citation Award
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes