2011 Press Releases
- 12/29/11 Diabetes Forecast Releases 2012 Consumer Guide
- 12/28/11 American Diabetes Association Announces 2012 Legislative Priorities in the Fight to Stop Diabetes®
- 12/20/11 Driving and Diabetes: One Size Does Not Fit All
- 12/15/11 American Diabetes Association and Walgreens Collaborating to Help Stop Diabetes®
- 12/01/11 American Diabetes Association Launches Online Volunteer Center
- 11/29/11 Proving Life Can Be Extraordinary
- 11/21/11 Extra Omega-3 Fatty Acids Reduce Severe Arrhythmia-Related Events In Patients with Diabetes and a Previous Heart Attack
- 11/11/11 The American Diabetes Association Encourages People to Take Control of Their Health on World Diabetes Day
- 11/09/11 American Diabetes Association Launches Mobile Website for On-The-Go Diabetes Information
- 11/01/11 The American Diabetes Association Asks: Will you raise your hand to Stop Diabetes®?
- 10/31/11 Researching the Brain’s Role in Diabetes/Understanding The Impact of Hypoglycemia
- 10/27/11 Celebrate a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season
- 10/24/11 Recommendations for the Transition of “Emerging Adults” With Diabetes From Pediatric to Adult Diabetes Care Systems: New Position Statement Released
- 10/24/11 Tighter Glycemic Control Linked to Lower Prevalence of Retinopathy in Adolescents with Type 1
- 10/14/11 What’s For Dinner?
- 10/12/11 Nation’s Top Patient Advocacy Groups Urge United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions to Support Investment in Health Prevention
- 10/03/11 This American Diabetes Month®, Raise Your Hand to Stop Diabetes®
- 10/03/11 Nearly 26 Million Americans on Your Holiday Shopping List?
- 09/28/11 American Diabetes Association Announces Third Annual John Pipe Voices For Change Award Winners
- 09/28/11 As Autumn Approaches, Fall into Healthy Living
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!