2011 Press Releases
- 09/23/11 Years of Life Without Diabetes Decreasing
- 09/23/11 Statement From the American Diabetes Association
- 09/21/11 American Diabetes Association Applauds Funding of the National Diabetes Prevention Program
- 09/19/11 American Diabetes Association Applauds Introduction of H.R. 2954
- 09/15/11 American Diabetes Association to Speak About the Importance of the National Institutes of Health in the Fight to Stop Diabetes®
- 09/14/11 Medicaid Vital to Protecting Health for Millions of Americans
- 09/08/11 Major Health and Consumer Groups to Spotlight Vital Importance of Medicaid to Protect the Health of Millions of Americans
- 08/31/11 Co-workers, Families and Friends 'Step Out' to Stop Diabetes
- 08/29/11 Is a Cure in Sight?
- 08/16/11 American Diabetes Association Receives Accreditation from Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance
- 08/15/11 The American Diabetes Association Announces New Editors for Diabetes Care
- 08/11/11 American Diabetes Association Awards $1 Million in Funding to Support New Research on the Effects of Bariatric Surgery on Type 2 Diabetes
- 08/01/11 American Diabetes Association Applauds U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for New Gestational Diabetes Screening Coverage
- 07/28/11 Winning With Diabetes: The Biggest Loser’s Aaron Thompkins’ Success Story
- 07/27/11 American Diabetes Association Applauds Congressional Support for the National Diabetes Prevention Program
- 07/25/11 Parenting Style Impacts Type 1 Diabetes Control in Children, Adolescents
- 07/21/11 New American Diabetes Association Guide Helps Mothers with Gestational, Type 1, and Type 2 Diabetes Deliver Healthy Babies
- 07/18/11 The American Diabetes Association Announces New Editors for Clinical Diabetes
- 06/30/11 Your Guide to Active Summer Living
- 06/29/11 Sixth Circuit Ruling Helps to Preserve Critical Patient Protections
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!