2011 Press Releases
- 06/28/11 Diabetes Prevention Improves Quality of Life, May Save Money for People at High Risk
- 06/28/11 Advances in Treating Type 1 Diabetes: Drugs Show Promise for Preserving Body’s Ability to Produce Insulin
- 06/25/11 American Diabetes Association Advising on the Use of Information Technology to Improve Diabetes Prevention, Management in Beacon Communities
- 06/25/11 Routine Diabetes Screening, Early Intervention Needed
- 06/24/11 American Diabetes Association Honors Outstanding Community Service
- 06/22/11 American Diabetes Association Announces Awards
- 06/21/11 American Diabetes Association Announces 71st Scientific Sessions® Press Briefing Schedule
- 06/17/11 The American Diabetes Association Announces New Editors for Diabetes Journal
- 06/16/11 Medical Societies Respond to the FDA’s Safety Announcement on the Use of the Diabetes Medication Actos (pioglitazone)
- 06/14/11 The American Diabetes Association Welcomes Novo Nordisk as the New National Premier Sponsor of Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes
- 05/26/11 The Balanced Diet
- 05/24/11 American Diabetes Association Announces New Research Grant for Diabetes Technology
- 05/23/11 Latest Advances in Diabetes Research to be Presented in San Diego, California at World's Largest Diabetes Conference, June 24-28, 2011
- 05/16/11 The American Diabetes Association and Converse, Inc. are Looking for Champions
- 05/13/11 American Diabetes Association Applauds the U.S. Department of Justice and Medical and Disability Rights Groups
- 05/02/11 Health Alert For People With Diabetes Affected By Tornadoes
- 04/27/11 The Amazing Race Winner Nat Strand Talks About Managing Her Diabetes Across the Globe
- 04/25/11 Latest Advances in Diabetes Research to be Presented in San Diego, California at World's Largest Diabetes Conference, June 24-28, 2011
- 04/20/11 Every 17 Seconds, Someone Receives This News. What to Do if You are One of Them.
- 04/19/11 Cycling to Help Stop Diabetes
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!