2011 Press Releases
- 02/16/11 Insulin Therapy for Hospitalized Patients Should Not Be Abandoned
- 02/10/11 Statement Regarding Calls Claiming to Be the American Diabetes Association
- 02/08/11 New Diabetes Statistics Further Highlight the Urgent Need for Prevention and Early Detection
- 01/31/11 Anna Katherine Tollett, from Louisiana, Wins American Diabetes Association’s National Video Contest
- 01/28/11 Diabetes Support, Save-Your-Life Tips and a Super Bowl Full of Recipes
- 01/25/11 American Diabetes Association Announces 2010 Diabetes Year-in-Review
- 01/21/11 National Patient Groups File Amicus Brief in Federal Appellate Court Defending Patient Protections in the Affordable Care Act
- 01/19/11 American Diabetes Association Announces Tamara Darsow, PhD, As New Vice President, Research Programs
- 01/18/11 Statement on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- 01/13/11 American Diabetes Association Announces Madison Dodge of Milford, Delaware as 2011 National Youth Advocate
- 01/10/11 Sharing Their Vision to Stop Diabetes®
- 01/06/11 American Diabetes Association Announces Legislative Priorities
- 01/05/11 American Diabetes Association Announces New National Officers and Board Members
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!