2012 Press Releases
- 09/26/12 American Diabetes Association Announces Fourth Annual John Pipe Voices for Change Award Winners
- 09/20/12 American Diabetes Association Launches Senior Signature Series
- 09/12/12 Subway Development Corporation of Washington Presents American Diabetes Association with Contribution to the Fight to Stop Diabetes®
- 09/05/12 American Diabetes Association and Meijer Join Forces to Stop Diabetes®
- 08/31/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds D.C. Public Schools Agreement and D.C. Department of Health Rulemaking to Ensure Children with Diabetes are Safe at School
- 08/30/12 Diabetes Forecast Celebrates Diabetes Victories
- 08/14/12 Co-Workers, Families and Friends 'Step Out' to Stop Diabetes
- 08/01/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Introduction of the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Act
- 07/30/12 Fighting for Themselves and for Others
- 07/19/12 Statement Regarding the House FY 2013 Labor, Health and Human Services Subcommittee Appropriations Bill
- 07/17/12 Leading Health Groups Outline Guidance on Outcomes-Based Incentives
- 07/09/12 American Heart Association/American Diabetes Association Scientific Statement:Non-nutritive sweeteners: A potentially useful option – with caveats
- 07/06/12 The American Diabetes Association to Co-Sponsor the Town Hall Meeting: ¡Salud! Eliminating Disparities That Block Good Health among Latinos at the Largest Latino Conference in Las Vegas
- 07/05/12 Diabetes Forecast Magazine Inspires People with Diabetes to Get Moving
- 06/28/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the U.S. Supreme Court Decision to Uphold the Affordable Care Act
- 06/18/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Louisiana Senate Bill 759
- 06/15/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds Federal Funding for Diabetes Research and Prevention
- 06/15/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Connecticut House Bill 5348
- 06/11/12 Anti-Inflammatory Drug, Used for Decades, Now Found to Lower Blood Glucose Levels in People with Type 2 Diabetes
- 06/11/12 Studies Find No Increase in Cancer Risk from Insulin Glargine
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!