2012 Press Releases
- 09/26/12 American Diabetes Association Announces Fourth Annual John Pipe Voices for Change Award Winners
- 09/20/12 American Diabetes Association Launches Senior Signature Series
- 09/12/12 Subway Development Corporation of Washington Presents American Diabetes Association with Contribution to the Fight to Stop Diabetes®
- 09/05/12 American Diabetes Association and Meijer Join Forces to Stop Diabetes®
- 08/31/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds D.C. Public Schools Agreement and D.C. Department of Health Rulemaking to Ensure Children with Diabetes are Safe at School
- 08/30/12 Diabetes Forecast Celebrates Diabetes Victories
- 08/14/12 Co-Workers, Families and Friends 'Step Out' to Stop Diabetes
- 08/01/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Introduction of the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Act
- 07/30/12 Fighting for Themselves and for Others
- 07/19/12 Statement Regarding the House FY 2013 Labor, Health and Human Services Subcommittee Appropriations Bill
- 07/17/12 Leading Health Groups Outline Guidance on Outcomes-Based Incentives
- 07/09/12 American Heart Association/American Diabetes Association Scientific Statement:Non-nutritive sweeteners: A potentially useful option – with caveats
- 07/06/12 The American Diabetes Association to Co-Sponsor the Town Hall Meeting: ¡Salud! Eliminating Disparities That Block Good Health among Latinos at the Largest Latino Conference in Las Vegas
- 07/05/12 Diabetes Forecast Magazine Inspires People with Diabetes to Get Moving
- 06/28/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the U.S. Supreme Court Decision to Uphold the Affordable Care Act
- 06/18/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Louisiana Senate Bill 759
- 06/15/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds Federal Funding for Diabetes Research and Prevention
- 06/15/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Connecticut House Bill 5348
- 06/11/12 Anti-Inflammatory Drug, Used for Decades, Now Found to Lower Blood Glucose Levels in People with Type 2 Diabetes
- 06/11/12 Studies Find No Increase in Cancer Risk from Insulin Glargine
If you have diabetes, you are a Red Strider. Register today.
Start summer with some sizzle! Recipes for fish tacos, grilled mango, and more.
This new cookbook is packed with more than 150 mouthwatering recipes for every occasion!
Custom invitations and table cards with your honor gift.
Our new meal planning tools made just for you.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Order your Diabetes Forecast®! 12 Grilled Favorites and 35+ Travel Tips. Start Here
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Sign up for our FREE recipe club and get cookin’!
Learn more about NASCAR driver Ryan Reed and his mission!
Are you incorporating fish into your diet? Learn why you should!
Learn more about how you can better manage your diabetes.
Fairness for kids with diabetes at camp and other programs
Visit our online community today!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes