2012 Press Releases
- 06/11/12 Study Finds No Increased Heart, Cancer Risk from Daily Insulin Glargine Use
- 06/10/12 Diabetes Care Launches Annual Symposium Showcasing State-of-the-Art, Leading Diabetes Research
- 06/09/12 Diabetes Rates Increase Significantly Among American Youth
- 06/09/12 Children with Type 2 Diabetes Exhibit High Rates of Hypertension, Early Markers for Kidney Disease and Other Comorbidities
- 06/09/12 Newly Created Registry Provides First Comprehensive Analysis of Type 1 Diabetes Patients in U.S.
- 06/08/12 American Diabetes Association and GlaxoSmithKline Announce Creation of Research Award
- 06/05/12 American Diabetes Association Announces Award Winners
- 06/05/12 American Diabetes Association Opens Call for National Committees
- 06/04/12 American Diabetes Association Announces 72nd Scientific Sessions® Press Briefing Schedule
- 05/31/12 The New Face of Diabetes Forecast
- 05/14/12 American Diabetes Association Opens Call for Nominations for National Service Achievement Awards
- 05/07/12 American Diabetes Association Announces New Public Service Announcements For Diabetes Prevention
- 04/30/12 Summer Fun, at Home and on the Road
- 04/27/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds Introduction of the Health Equity and Accountability Act of 2012
- 04/19/12 American Diabetes Association and European Association for the Study of Diabetes Issue Joint Position Statement on Hyperglycemia Treatment
- 04/16/12 American Diabetes Association Celebrates Volunteers during National Volunteer Appreciation Week
- 04/16/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Georgia House Bill 879
- 03/29/12 Diabetes Forecast Magazine Goes Back to Basics
- 03/27/12 American Diabetes Association Unveils New Diabetes Risk Test
- 03/22/12 American Diabetes Association Increases Focus on Prevention:Two New Reports Provide Further Support for Long-Term Cost and Medical Effectiveness of Lifestyle Intervention, Medication in Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!