2012 Press Releases
- 03/21/12 Statement by the American Diabetes Association Regarding the FY 2013 House Budget Resolution
- 03/06/12 Latest Advances in Diabetes Research to be Presented in Philadelphia at World’s Largest Diabetes Conference, June 8-12, 2012
- 03/02/12 Leading Health Organizations Call for Urgent Action to Address Noncommunicable Diseases
- 03/01/12 Take Control of Your Health for Free
- 02/29/12 American Diabetes Association Statement on Recent FDA Safety Changes in Labeling For Some Cholesterol-lowering Drugs
- 02/28/12 Diabetes Forecast Magazine Celebrates Diabetes Victories
- 02/28/12 Take it. Share it.
- 02/14/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds Funding for National Diabetes Prevention Program
- 02/13/12 Statement Regarding the Obama Administration’s Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
- 02/07/12 Chris Carmichael Cycling to Stop Diabetes®
- 02/02/12 American Diabetes Association Names Robert E. Ratner, MD, FACP, FACE as Organization’s Chief Scientific and Medical Officer
- 02/01/12 Partnership between Lilly Diabetes and the American Diabetes Association to send 89 children to American Diabetes Association Diabetes Camps in 2012
- 01/30/12 Show Us Your Moves
- 01/26/12 NBA, American Diabetes Association and Sanofi US Tip Off 2012 Dribble to Stop Diabetes Campaign
- 01/24/12 Lifestyle Counseling in Primary Care Setting Dramatically Reduces Time to Reach Treatment Goals for People with Diabetes
- 01/12/12 National Patient Groups File Amicus Brief with U.S. Supreme Court Defending Patient Protections in the Affordable Care Act
- 01/11/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds Revised U.S. State Department Policy
- 01/10/12 Broader Screening Guidelines for Diabetes Urged by Diabetes Advocacy Groups
- 01/09/12 American Diabetes Association Announces Logan Nicole Gregory as the 2012 National Youth Advocate
- 01/05/12 American Diabetes Association Announces 2012 Officers and Board Members
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!