2012 Press Releases
- 03/21/12 Statement by the American Diabetes Association Regarding the FY 2013 House Budget Resolution
- 03/06/12 Latest Advances in Diabetes Research to be Presented in Philadelphia at World’s Largest Diabetes Conference, June 8-12, 2012
- 03/02/12 Leading Health Organizations Call for Urgent Action to Address Noncommunicable Diseases
- 03/01/12 Take Control of Your Health for Free
- 02/29/12 American Diabetes Association Statement on Recent FDA Safety Changes in Labeling For Some Cholesterol-lowering Drugs
- 02/28/12 Diabetes Forecast Magazine Celebrates Diabetes Victories
- 02/28/12 Take it. Share it.
- 02/14/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds Funding for National Diabetes Prevention Program
- 02/13/12 Statement Regarding the Obama Administration’s Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
- 02/07/12 Chris Carmichael Cycling to Stop Diabetes®
- 02/02/12 American Diabetes Association Names Robert E. Ratner, MD, FACP, FACE as Organization’s Chief Scientific and Medical Officer
- 02/01/12 Partnership between Lilly Diabetes and the American Diabetes Association to send 89 children to American Diabetes Association Diabetes Camps in 2012
- 01/30/12 Show Us Your Moves
- 01/26/12 NBA, American Diabetes Association and Sanofi US Tip Off 2012 Dribble to Stop Diabetes Campaign
- 01/24/12 Lifestyle Counseling in Primary Care Setting Dramatically Reduces Time to Reach Treatment Goals for People with Diabetes
- 01/12/12 National Patient Groups File Amicus Brief with U.S. Supreme Court Defending Patient Protections in the Affordable Care Act
- 01/11/12 American Diabetes Association Applauds Revised U.S. State Department Policy
- 01/10/12 Broader Screening Guidelines for Diabetes Urged by Diabetes Advocacy Groups
- 01/09/12 American Diabetes Association Announces Logan Nicole Gregory as the 2012 National Youth Advocate
- 01/05/12 American Diabetes Association Announces 2012 Officers and Board Members
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes