2013 Press Releases
- 09/18/13 The American Diabetes Association Promotes Diabetes Prevention and Advocacy at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s Annual Legislative Conference
- 09/13/13 En el Mes de la Herencia Hispana, la Asociación Americana de la Diabetes Promueve la Actividad Física y los Hábitos Saludables.
- 09/13/13 The American Diabetes Association Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by Promoting Physical Activity and Healthy Habits
- 09/11/13 Subway Development Corporation of Washington, D.C. Reaches One Million in Contributions to the Fight to Stop Diabetes®
- 09/04/13 American Diabetes Association and Voxiva Join Forces to Deliver Personalized Diabetes Support to Stop Diabetes® via Cell Phones
- 08/29/13 American Diabetes Association Announces Fifth Annual John Pipe Voices for Change Award Winners
- 08/29/13 Profiles of Courage in the September Issue of Diabetes Forecast Magazine
- 08/15/13 American Diabetes Association’s Tour de Cure Launches a Women’s Focused Series
- 08/13/13 Co-Workers, Families and Friends 'Step Out' to Stop Diabetes
- 08/12/13 Dictamen de la Corte Suprema de California protege la seguridad y salud de los estudiantes con diabetes en California
- 08/12/13 California Supreme Court Ruling Protects the Safety and Health of California Students with Diabetes
- 07/31/13 Statement by the American Diabetes Association on the Need for Food and Drug Administration’s Regulation of Blood Glucose Test Strips
- 07/26/13 Diabetes Forecast Magazine Highlights Ways to Keep Kids with Diabetes Safe at School
- 07/16/13 The American Diabetes Association to Promote Health and Physical Activity to Latinos at the Nation’s Largest Latino Conference in New Orleans
- 07/16/13 La Asociación Americana de la Diabetes promoverá la salud y la actividad física durante el congreso anual más concurrido por hispanos/latinos, que se realizará en Nueva Orleáns, LA
- 07/08/13 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Missouri House Bill 675
- 06/28/13 ADA/EASD/IDF Statement Concerning the Use of Incretin Therapy and Pancreatic Disease
- 06/28/13 “Her Beloved World”: Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Reflects on Living Well with Diabetes
- 06/24/13 Lifestyle Intervention Did Not Reduce Cardiovascular Events in Obese Adults With Type 2 Diabetes
- 06/23/13 Pathway to Stop Diabetes: The American Diabetes Association’s Bold New Research Initiative
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!