2013 Press Releases
- 06/23/13 Can Health Care Systems Motivate Patients to Change their Lifestyles and Improve their Health?
- 06/22/13 Major Long-Term Benefits of Intensive Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes: Study Reports Near-Normal Glucose Levels Lead to Large Reductions in Kidney, Heart, Severe Eye Diseases and Stroke
- 06/22/13 Major Advance Toward an Artificial Pancreas: “Smart” Device That Reduces Low Blood Glucose Levels Overnight Undergoing FDA Review
- 06/21/13 All Fat is Not Bad: Study Shows Exercise Creates “Good Fat”
- 06/21/13 When Does Type 1 Diabetes Begin to Develop? Research Reveals How to Identify Those at Highest Risk
- 06/20/13 Diabetes Association Releases Statement on the Socioecological Determinants of Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes
- 06/18/13 Vijay Viswanathan, MD, PhD, FRCP, Receives American Diabetes Association’s Vivian Fonseca Scholar Award
- 06/18/13 American Diabetes Association Announces 73rd Scientific Sessions® Press Briefing Schedule
- 06/17/13 Chicago Hospitality Workers Learn About Diabetes
- 06/17/13 American Diabetes Association Announces Award Winners at 73rd Scientific Sessions
- 06/13/13 Dribble to Stop Diabetes Coming to Chicago
- 06/10/13 American Diabetes Association Calls for Independent Review of Incretin Therapy
- 06/04/13 American Diabetes Association and Lilly Announce Creation of Research Awards
- 06/03/13 American Diabetes Association Opens Call for National Committees
- 05/29/13 Get Grilling with Diabetes Forecast Magazine
- 05/29/13 California Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments in Case Seeking to Ensure Access to Insulin for California Students with Diabetes
- 05/23/13 Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
- 05/07/13 American Diabetes Association Releases New Consumer Research on Eye Health
- 05/02/13 American Diabetes Association® and Alere™ Wellbeing to Offer Weight Loss Program to Employers
- 04/29/13 Let’s Get Bold!
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!