2013 Press Releases
- 04/24/13 American Diabetes Association Opens Call for Nominations for National Service Achievement Awards
- 04/23/13 Gene Therapy Used in Dogs to Treat Type 1 Diabetes
- 04/22/13 NASCAR Driver Ryan Reed to Race in the Drive to Stop Diabetes℠ Car in Richmond
- 04/22/13 American Diabetes Association Celebrates Service during National Volunteer Appreciation Week
- 04/19/13 American Diabetes Association Applauds the Passage of Arizona House Bill 2042
- 04/12/13 Statement by the American Diabetes Association on the Passing of Professor Harry Keen
- 04/10/13 New Book Focuses on Care for People with Type 1 Diabetes
- 04/02/13 American Diabetes Association Announces Jane Chiang, MD, As New Senior Vice President for Medical Affairs and Community Information
- 03/28/13 Refresh Your Skills with Diabetes Forecast Magazine
- 03/26/13 Are You at Risk For Developing Type 2 Diabetes?
- 03/26/13 Statement by the American Diabetes Association on the Passing of Richard R. Rubin, PhD, CDE
- 03/21/13 Latest Advances in Diabetes Research to be Presented in Chicago at World’s Largest Diabetes Conference, June 21-25, 2013
- 03/18/13 American Diabetes Association Announces Call for Research Award Nominations
- 03/06/13 American Diabetes Association Releases New Research Estimating Annual Cost of Diabetes at $245 billion
- 02/27/13 Diabetes Forecast Magazine Encourages People with Diabetes to Live Life without Boundaries
- 02/26/13 American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, American Diabetes Association Issue Joint Response to published JAMA Article
- 02/26/13 Take it. Share it.
- 02/20/13 New Study: Economic Costs of Diabetes in the U.S. in 2012
- 02/13/13 Lilly Diabetes Celebrates Six Years of Scholarship Support for Diabetes Summer Camps
- 01/30/13 From the Highest Mountain to the Widest Desert, Diabetes Forecast Magazine Profiles Extreme Athletes with Diabetes
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!