Thank you for your interest in placing a link to your site on our site.
The American Diabetes Association desires to align itself with reputable organizations, government agencies and corporations that are interested in supporting the mission of our Association. Toward this purpose, the American Diabetes Association has established criteria for placing a link to another Web site from any of the Association's Web sites. We have also established criteria for how and when others can place links on their sites to diabetes.org, or any of its content.
To be eligible for a link from diabetes.org to your site, your site should:
- Pertain to health care, and contain content of specific interest to people with diabetes;
- Represent an existing corporate sponsor or program partner of the Association;
- Provide a beneficial service or information (consistent with the positions, statements and policies of the American Diabetes Association) not currently found on diabetes.org;
- Include a link to diabetes.org that follows the guidelines listed below.
Should your request for linkage meet our criteria, the Association will email you with confirmation. Because of the number of requests we receive, we will only respond individually to your request if your link will appear on our site. Regardless of any criteria, the American Diabetes Association reserves the right not to link to any Web site for any reason we deem appropriate.
We encourage links to diabetes.org, and require only the following to place such a link on your Web site:
- Notify the American Diabetes Association of your intent to post a link to the diabetes.org home page, or other content page by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Use only the words "American Diabetes Association" or an approved graphic for any hyperlink to our site;
- Refrain from any placement of a hyperlink that implies endorsement or approval of your organization or any of the content on your Web site.
Additional questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
Know someone who would benefit from a membership to the American Diabetes Association?
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes