Atlanta EXPO 2014
The EXPO is FREE and includes health screenings, cooking demonstrations, product and service exhibitors, as well as leading experts talking about diabetes management, research and prevention. Get the latest information on preventing and managing diabetes and its deadly complications to help keep you and your family healthy.
Visit the American Diabetes Association EXPO Atlanta and Join the Millions® in the fight to Stop Diabetes®. Learn how to live healthy, be active and change the future of diabetes for you and your family.
While you are there, be sure to visit all the areas of EXPO including the:
- Main Stage — Visit our Main Stage to hear health professionals address topics on living well with diabetes.
- Healthy Cooking Stage — Enjoy FREE cooking demonstrations featuring budget-friendly recipes that will keep you on track to manage or prevent diabetes.
- Family Fun Area — A fun, interactive area for children living with diabetes and their families to learn about diabetes resources.
- Active Living Area — Wear comfortable clothing and join in the fun – from Zumba to exercise demos, attendees will learn easy ways to add activity to their daily lives.
- Por Tu Familia — panish-language presentations, workshops and diabetes resources provided by bilingual speakers. Get the information you need here!
- FREE Health Screenings — Screenings are available from third-party organizations, while supplies last so come early!
Special Guest Appearance
Along with the wellness resources you need to prevent or manage your diabetes to avoid complications, our newly revamped event will feature the legendary Patti LaBelle along with a special celebrity guest chef for an exclusive cooking demonstration. Be among the first in Atlanta to try dishes featuring Patti's Good Life sauces and marinades on the EXPO Main Stage.
You won't want to miss this, so be sure to register today!
Like most successful events, the American Diabetes Association EXPO could not happen without volunteer support. Sign up to be an EXPO volunteer today!