Chicago EXPO 2014
The EXPO is FREE and includes health screenings, cooking demonstrations, product and service exhibitors, as well as leading experts talking about diabetes management, research and prevention. Get the latest information on preventing and managing diabetes and its deadly complications to help keep you and your family healthy.
Visit the American Diabetes Association EXPO Chicago and Join the Millions® in the fight to Stop Diabetes®. Learn how to live healthy, be active and change the future of diabetes for you and your family.
Getting to the Chicago EXPO
Public Transportation to McCormick Place is highly recommended. Visit the Travel, Accomodations and Transportation page more details.
Visit the Speaker Schedule page to view all speakers and topics available throughout the day at the Chicago EXPO.
Sponsored by BlueCross BlueShield
The following free screenings will be offered:
- Body Mass Index provided by Rosalind Franklin Physician Assistants Program
- Blood Pressure Screening provided by Rosalind Franklin University, School of Pharmacy
- Blood Glucose Screenings provided by Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy
- Dental Screening provided by Loyola University Medical Center
- Foot Screenings provided by Scholl College
- Vascular Screening provided by Center for Lower Extremity Ambulatory Research at Rosalind Franklin University
Be sure to visit the Ask the Expert booth to speak to health care professionals about your results! Sponsored by Advocate Medical Group
Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities
For more information on being a sponsor for the 2015 show or to participate in a VIP tour of this years show, please contact Simintha Esson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-346-1805 ext. 6574.
Let us help you personalize your companies experience at the largest Association EXPO in the country!
Thanks to Our Sponsors