New York EXPO 2014
The EXPO is FREE and includes health screenings, cooking demonstrations, product and service exhibitors, as well as leading experts talking about diabetes management, research and prevention. Get the latest information on preventing and managing diabetes and its deadly complications to help keep you and your family healthy.
What you can expect:
- 80+ Exhibitors displaying the newest technology in Insulin Pumps, Blood Glucose Meters, CGM companies and much more!
- Live, multi-cultural, healthy cooking demonstrations at the Healthy Eating stage by Tri-State area Chefs.
- Free health screenings.
- View the latest products and experience hands-on-learning with the newest diabetes products on the market.
- Engaging workshops for children and adults, and panels from physicians in your area.
- An active living zone featuring fitness for all ages.
- Interactive kids and senior zones, featuring games, recipes, education and more.
- Speak with Safe at School experts to discuss your child's 504 plan for school and discrimination issues.
- See your fundraising dollars and work, and listen to leading experts on the newest in Diabetes Research.
- And much, much more!
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
For more information on becoming an EXPO sponsor, or for exhibitor information please contact Gina Ihne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-725-4925 ext. 3418. Let us help you personalize your companies experience at one of the largest American Diabetes Association's EXPO.
Thanks to Our Sponsors