Free Health Screenings
While supplies last take advantage of the free health screenings at the Chicago EXPO including:
Available within the Wal-Mart screening area:
- Gait Analysis provided by C.L.E.A.R. (Centers for Lower Extremity Ambulatory Research) – Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Foot Screening provided by William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine – Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Blood Pressure and BMI Screenings provided by Physician’s Assistant Program – Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose Screenings provided by University of Illinois – Chicago School of Pharmacy
- Hearing Screening provided by HearPO
More screenings will be provided by Walgreens (screening details TBD).
Pre-register for the EXPO to receive updates on the locations of these screenings on the show floor! (Return to the main page of the Chicago EXPO and click on the "Register Now" button on the right-hand side.)
Every attendee will be required to sign a screening waiver form to receive a health assessment at the EXPO whether you pre register for the event or register the day of. We're sorry we are not able to do health assessments/screenings on teens under the age of 18. Health assessment screenings are voluntary and the results of these assessments are for information only, and not for the diagnosis of any medical condition, as such results may not be accurate.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes