Tour de Cure®
2013 North Texas Sponsorship Opportunities
The Tour de Cure is a series of fundraising cycling events held in 44 states nationwide to benefit the American Diabetes Association.
The Tour de Cure is a ride, not a race, with routes designed for everyone from the occasional rider to the experienced cyclist. Whether you ride 10 miles or 100 miles, you will travel a route supported from start to finish with rest stops, food to fuel the journey and fans to cheer you on!
Each Tour de Cure event has its own character and style with unique starting points to gorgeous scenery and more! The DFW Tour de Cure starts with a lap on the 1.5 mile oval track of the Texas Motor Speedway and features routes for everyone from a leisurely short distance to a more challenging length – no matter which of the 5, 15, 32 or 62 mile rides you decide, you'll enjoy a fun day on your bike for a great cause!
All riders will enjoy a safe, fully-supported & well-marked route with Route Marshals, SAG (Support & Gear) vehicles, police assistance, medical & mechanical support, and themed Rest Stops stocked with endless amounts of cold beverages & snacks, restrooms, shade & volunteers prepared to handle any needs that arise during the ride. All of our volunteers are experienced and trained to assist in maintaining fun and safe conditions for all riders.
At the finish line, located inside the track, the celebration continues with a cheerful welcome from family, friends & spirited volunteers, a tasty food court themed lunch, thirst quenching beverages, live entertainment, free soothing massages, kid friendly activities, prizes & giveaways, special guest appearances and more!
Contact: Ryan Armstrong
Phone: 972-392-1181 ext. 6031
Contact: Kelley Coffman
Phone: 972-392-1181 ext. 6102
2013 Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
Platinum Level Sponsor – Amounts Vary
Title Sponsor: $25,000
- Presenting Sponsor of the DFW Tour de Cure. Category exclusivity, presence on day of event and at pre- and post-events, primary positioning on all printed materials, online, advertising and social media. Also includes multiple press releases, media announcements. 25 complimentary registration fees included.
Red Rider Sponsor: $15,000
- Exclusive logo placement on all Red Rider marketing and materials (includes Red Rider Jerseys & T-Shirts) as the "Red Rider Sponsor." Category exclusivity, presence on day of event and at pre- and post-events, premier positioning on printed materials, online, advertising and social media. Also includes multiple press release and media announcements. 15 complimentary registration fees included.
Golden Gears Sponsor: $10,000
- 5 Mile Family Fun Ride Sponsor, 15 Mile Ride Sponsor, 32 Mile Ride Sponsor, 62 Mile Metric Century Sponsor
- Category exclusivity, logo exposure on event posters, front panel of brochures, website, t-shirts, e-newsletters, banners and sponsorship announcement in at least two press releases. 10 complimentary registration fees included.
Silver Spokes Sponsor: $7,500
- Start & Finish Line Sponsor, SAG Sponsor
- Logo exposure on brochures, website, t-shirts, e-newsletters, banners and sponsorship announcement in at least one press release. Venue advertisement at Start & Finish Line and live announcements at venue. 8 complimentary registration fees included.
Bronze Bicycle Sponsor: $5,000
- Red Rider VIP Dinner Party Sponsor, Awards & Thank You Party Sponsor
- Logo exposure on brochures, website, t-shirts, e-newsletters, banners and sponsorship mention in at least one press release. Announcements at overnight dinner and celebration. 5 complimentary registration fees included.
Chain Reaction Sponsor: $2,500
Kick-Off Party Sponsor, Hydration Station Sponsor
- Logo exposure on website, e-newsletters and announcements. Day of event presence and opportunity to display company materials and/or services at event.
ADA All The Way Sponsor – Amounts Vary
Bike Valet Sponsor, KidZone Sponsor, Stages Sponsor, Rider Diner Sponsor – $1,000
- Logo exposure on website and e-newsletters. Opportunity to display company materials and/or services at event.
Exhibit Sponsor, Rest Stop Sponsor: $500
- Logo exposure on website. Opportunity to display company materials and/or services at event.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes