World Diabetes Day, November 14, 2012
North Texas Takes on Diabetes For World Diabetes Day
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie
Help Prevent Diabetes in Your Workforce and in Our Communities – Join us November 14th for a symposium, expo and luncheon featuring medical and benefits panelists who will share their ideas on how to make a difference!
Registration – 8:30 a.m. to Noon
Symposium – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Expo – 11:00 a.m. to Noon
Luncheon – Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Dr. Noel Santini, Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Dr. Ruben Aramasingham, Parkland Center for Clinical Innovation
- Steve Jacob, D Healthcare Daily
- Steve Love, DFW Hospital Council
- Meghan Jardine, Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Facilitated by: Dr. Eduardo Sanchez
- Matt Robbins, Sabre Holdings, Pres. of DFW Business Group on Health
- Dr. Scott Conard, Chief Medical Officer, Holmes Murphy
- Dr. Eduardo Sanchez, Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, Medical Division, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Facilitated by: Wally Gomaa, Sr. Vice President, Holmes Murphy
Register by calling Roxann at 972-392-1181 ext. 6095
More information at www.diabetes.org/wdddallas
Download the brochure.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes