Team Red: Train for Change
Get Inspired … Get Active … Stop Diabetes
Join Team Red: Train for Change
What is the Team Red: Train for Change Program?
The American Diabetes Association is here to team up with you to turn your diagnosis into empowerment. Our new Team Red: Train for Change program is dedicated to helping people with diabetes get active, take control, and meet others with diabetes. Team Red: Train for Change is an exercise program focused on improving your current physical activity level, whether you're looking to start an exercise program or you're an exercise enthusiast looking to take your fitness to the next level.
What are the benefits of this program?
- Improve diabetes management through regular exercise
- Meet one-on-one with our personal trainer to establish physical activity level, personal goals, and any restrictions
- Motivation through group training sessions (walking, jogging/running or cycling)
- Get inspired by meeting others with diabetes
- Achieve goals
How does this program work?
- Register for the program. It's Free!
- Identify an event of your choice, Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes or Tour de Cure, to train for
- Meet with personal a trainer for a free session
- Receive training schedule
- Attend weekly group training sessions
- Recieve nutritional advice from an expert, specifically related to your diet and diabetes
To register or to receive more information:
Please contact Gabby Klipp at (720) 855-1102, ext. 7031 or GKlipp@diabetes.org.
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!