Research Grant Opportunities
Are You Interested in Applying for an American Diabetes Association Research Grant?
Mahalo Hawaii! Because of your contributions we want to “fund” your diabetes research!
The American Diabetes Association funds research aimed at preventing and curing diabetes, as well as research geared at helping people with diabetes live longer, healthier lives:
- The American Diabetes Association's National Research Program places no budget limits per state.
- Nearly 4,000 research projects have been funded since 1952 with more than $600 million invested in diabetes research.
- In 2011, the American Diabetes Association Research Program committed $34.6million to diabetes research with more than 400 Association-sponsored active research projects nationwide at over 139 leading research institutions in the country.
- 30% of the annual research budget is dedicated to support investigators early in their careers.
- In 2011, the American Diabetes Association received over 800 grant applications.
Please visit our national Professional Resources website for more information about current grant opportunities.
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!