Health Fair Materials
To request materials or a speaker at your next event, please use the Health Fair and Speaker Request form and submit it to our office.
We are asked to take part in numerous health fair events and speaking engagements. Unfortunately, given our limited staff size, we are unable to have representation at every event.
We do, however, consider it high importance to distribute our materials to events we are unable to attend. We have provided a list of acceptable documents to use in the event we cannot attend.
For additional resources and diabetes materials, feel free to view the following websites:
- Healthy Food Choices, English, Spanish
- Diabetes Risk Test (Updated 2012), English/Spanish
- High Blood Pressure Brochure, English/Spanish
- Preventing Heart Disease, English/Spanish
- Smart Food Choices, English/Spanish
- School Safety, English
- Quitting Smoking, English/Spanish
- Physical Activity, English/Spanish
Diabetes Advisor Series
- Understanding Type 1 Diabetes
- Understanding Type 2 Diabetes
- What You Can Do to Protect Your Heart
- Finding & Treating Heart Disease
- Checking Blood Glucose
- Dictionary of Chronic Complications
- Preventing Kidney Disease
- Making Physical Activity a Part of Your Routine
- Sweets & Desserts
- Understanding Gestational Diabetes
- Eating for Health
- All About Nerve Damage and Diabetes
- Standards of Care
- Learning About Diabetes Pills
- Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- What You Can Do to Protect Your Eyes
- Taking Care of Your Gums, Teeth, Skin and Feet
- Understanding Emotions and Stress
- Practical Tips for Eating Health - Currently unavailable
- Planning for Pregnancy
You can find more diabetes resources from the American Diabetes Association available online at DiabetesPro.
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!