Health Fair Materials
Each year, we are asked to take part in numerous health fair events and speaking engagements. Unfortunately, given our limited staff size, we are unable to have representation at every event.
We do, however, consider it high importance to distribute our materials to events we are unable to attend. We have provided a list of acceptable documents to use in the event we cannot attend.
For additional resources and diabetes materials, feel free to view the following websites:
- Healthy Food Choices, English, Spanish
- Diabetes Risk Test (Updated 2012), English/Spanish
- High Blood Pressure Brochure, English/Spanish
- Preventing Heart Disease, English/Spanish
- Smart Food Choices, English/Spanish
- School Safety, English
- Quitting Smoking, English/Spanish
- Physical Activity, English/Spanish
Diabetes Advisor Series
- Understanding Type 1 Diabetes
- Understanding Type 2 Diabetes
- What You Can Do to Protect Your Heart
- Finding & Treating Heart Disease
- Checking Blood Glucose
- Dictionary of Chronic Complications
- Preventing Kidney Disease
- Making Physical Activity a Part of Your Routine
- Sweets & Desserts
- Understanding Gestational Diabetes
- Eating for Health
- All About Nerve Damage and Diabetes
- Standards of Care
- Learning About Diabetes Pills
- Insulin for Type 2 Diabetes
- What You Can Do to Protect Your Eyes
- Taking Care of Your Gums, Teeth, Skin and Feet
- Understanding Emotions and Stress
- Practical Tips for Eating Health - Currently unavailable
- Planning for Pregnancy
You can find more diabetes resources from the American Diabetes Association available online at DiabetesPro.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes