Staff nominates volunteers who stands out for their hard work and dedication to our cause to Stop Diabetes®. We like to highlight those individuals who dedicate their time and efforts to making our events and programs a true success. Volunteers are a lifeline to all of our outreach and we appreciate the efforts these volunteers put out year in and year out.
Elliott Bauman has been a long-time advocate and champion for the American Diabetes Association. Through his efforts, Eliott has coordinated numerous diabetes awarness expos along with providing a continous stream of volunteers for the association's Step Out: Walk To Stop Diabetes. Formerly, Elliott was with the Jefferson Parish Assesor's Office for 36 years. He continues his life of contributing to charitable causes as an officer with the Louisiana Lions Organization. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for all that you do!
Previous Volunteer Spotlights
- Michele Aucoin, Step Out Baton Rouge
- Ella, Kelly and Brett Bernard, Step Out Northshore
- Nikki Harris, Step Out New Orleans
- Charlie Vaught, Tour de Cure
- Vanessa West, Father of the Year
- Ashley Schepens, Father of the Year
- Josh Randall, Tour de Cure
- Sherri Sosa, Father of the Year
- Shane Mutter, Tour de Cure
- Rachel Rucker, Father of the Year
- Todd Budd, Tour de Cure