At the American Diabetes Association, we want to ensure that our local communities are informed about the resources and support available to them.
Please note that the local support groups and education programs listed here are not hosted by the American Diabetes Association. For information relating to any of these resources, contact the provider directly.
Carondelet Health Networks
- Free Diabetes Classes
- Self-Management Skills Program
- Gestational Diabetes Program
Pima Council On Aging
- Healthy Living With Ongoing Health Conditions
- Enhance Fitness
- Healthy Living with Diabetes
Pima County Libraries
- Diabetes Support Groups
Tucson Medical Center
- Diabetes Self-Management Education (One-on-One and Classes)
- Free Journey for Control Classes
- Monthly Education and Support Group
- Support Groups
- Free Nutrition, Health and Fitness Workshops
Diabetes Prevention Program
YMCA of Southern Arizona Diabetes Prevention Program
If you are at risk for type 2 diabetes, the YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program provides a supportive environment where you can work with others in a small group setting to learn how to adopt healthy habits to reduce your chances of developing the disease. Visit www.tucsonymca.org to learn more.