AANHPI Video Campaign
Are you or someone you love living with diabetes? Share your story with us!
Submit a Video
Tell us in your own words why you manage diabetes and what you do to stay healthy.
If you don’t have diabetes but love someone who does, share how diabetes affects your life.
“I went years not managing my diabetes because I didn’t want to be a burden on my family. But as my sight got worse and I had a heart attack, I realized not managing diabetes was becoming a bigger burden on my family.”
Help End the Stigma
Across many cultures, there is a stigma surrounding diabetes. Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders (AANHPIs) are no exception. In fact, many AANHPIs hide their diabetes from family and friends that can lead to devastating complications.
Help spread the message that diabetes is a manageable disease and nothing to be ashamed of. We will share your video with others so they can learn from your experiences.
Your diabetes story can help convince, inspire and empower other AANHPIs to start managing their diabetes.
How to Submit a Video
Is English not your primary language? Submit your video in the language you are most comfortable speaking.
- Review the Video Submission Guidelines. By submitting a video, you are accepting the terms set by the guidelines.
- Record your video sharing your diabetes story. The video cannot be longer than 3 minutes in length.
- Upload your video to yousendit.com. If you are not familiar with yousendit.com, instructions are provided.
- Send your video through yousendit.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure what to talk about? Here are some suggested topics to help you get started.
- How has diabetes affected your life?
- How has diabetes affected your family?
- What do you do to manage your diabetes and stay healthy?
- What advice do you have for someone who is recently diagnosed with diabetes?
- What is something positive diabetes has brought to your life?
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.
If you have diabetes, you are a Red Strider. Register today.
Start summer with some sizzle! Recipes for fish tacos, grilled mango, and more.
This new cookbook is packed with more than 150 mouthwatering recipes for every occasion!
Custom invitations and table cards with your honor gift.
Our new meal planning tools made just for you.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Order your Diabetes Forecast®! 12 Grilled Favorites and 35+ Travel Tips. Start Here
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Sign up for our FREE recipe club and get cookin’!
Learn more about NASCAR driver Ryan Reed and his mission!
Are you incorporating fish into your diet? Learn why you should!
Learn more about how you can better manage your diabetes.
Fairness for kids with diabetes at camp and other programs
Visit our online community today!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes