Resources for AANHPIs
Resources for Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders
National Diabetes Education Program
- Take Care of Your Heart, Manage Your Diabetes is available in 15 different languages. Download now or order a copy from NDEP to learn more about diabetes and heart disease.
- Two Reasons I Find Time to Prevent Diabetes: My Future and Theirs Tip Sheet is available in 15 different languages. Order or download from NDEP to learn how to prevent diabetes.
- 4 Steps to Managing your Diabetes For Life is available in 15 different languages. Order or download from NDEP to learn more about how to live with diabetes.
Association of Asian and Pacific Community Health Organizations (AAPCHO)
- The BALANCE Program (Building Awareness Locally and Nationally through Community Empowerment) provides technical assistance to increase awareness of diabetes in Asian American and Pacific Islander communities.
Joslin Diabetes Center's Asian Americans Diabetes Initiative
- Joslin Diabetes Center's Asian American Diabetes Initiative Web site offers interactive tools dedicated to improving diabetes awareness and management for Asian Americans.
The American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Asian Indian Guide to Health, Nutrition and Diabetes provides nutrition information for Asian Indians, compiled by dietitians
Seattle and King County REACH Coalition Diabetes
- Meal Planning and Healthy Recipes provides tools available in Cambodian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Samoan, Somali, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
Tufts University Health Science Library
- SPIRAL (Selected Patient Information Resources in Asian Languages) offers detailed health information in Chinese, Hmong, Khmer, Korean, Laotian, Thai and Vietnamese.
National Library of Medicine
- The National Library of Medicine has more information about diabetes, health and well-being of Asian Americans in the United States.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes