Other Resources for Native Americans
Explore other resources that provide information about diabetes awareness and Native American health.
- Association of American Indian Physicians
- National Diabetes Education Program
- Indian Health Service National Diabetes Program
- United National Indian Tribal Youth (UNITY)
- National Congress of American Indians
- National Indian Health Board
- National Indian Council on Aging
- American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!