Building Better Companies, Organizations and Communities
Engaging people in healthy living and encouraging healthful habits is no easy task, but the rewards are great—happy and healthy workforces, memberships and communities that are more productive and connected.
It's precisely why the American Diabetes Association launched Wellness Lives Here™, an initiative designed to inspire and fuel our nation's healthful habits at work and beyond. As part of that initiative, the Health Champion Designation recognizes companies, organizations and communities that make health and wellness a priority for their employees, members and community groups.
The following have met the designation's healthy living criteria in three different areas: Nutrition and Weight Management, Physical Activity, and Organizational Well-Being and are officially recognized as Health Champions by the American Diabetes Association. Designees that participate in Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes® and/or Tour de Cure® receive the Health Champion Elite Designation.
Congratulations, Health Champions!
*Denotes Elite Designation
- AAR Aircraft Services
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits*
- Allison Transmission
- Anoka-Hennepin School District
- Ball State University
- Baxter International, Inc.*
- Black Hills Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cincom Systems, Inc.
- CLARK Material Handling Company*
- Conway Regional Health Organization
- Cook Children's Healthcare System
- Denver Health and Hospital Authority*
- Diabetes Education Center of the Midlands*
- Disability Determination Division
- Drexel University
- First American Title & Trust Company
- Fulton County Health Center
- Fusion Medical Staffing
- Garland ISD
- Grange Insurance
- Gray Construction*
- Groendyke Transport, Inc.
- HealthSouth MtView Rehab Hospital
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey*
- HUB International*
- Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Independent Health
- Interactive Health, Inc.
- ITT Engineered Valves
- JPMorgan Chase Health Services
- Koike Aronson Inc. | Ransome*
- Kroger - Store 869*
- Lennox International Inc.
- LG&E and KU Energy, LLC
- Lincoln Industries
- Mary Kay, Inc.
- McGohan Brabender*
- McLeod County, MN
- Metropolitan Airports Commission
- MidAmerica Rehabilitation Hospital*
- MINES and Associates
- MissionPoint Health Partners*
- Moda Health*
- MVP Health Care
- National Information Solutions Cooperative
- Nelnet, Inc.*
- Nestlé Purina PetCare
- NFP Corporate Services (OK)
- Northern Navajo Medical Center
- Ohio Desk*
- Oklahoma City County Health Department
- Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
- Pacific Medical Centers
- Pennington Biomedical Research Center*
- Pinnacol Assurance
- Prime, Inc.*
- Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness*
- Reimer, Arnovitz, Chernek & Jeffrey Co., LPA
- Safran Landing Systems, Kentucky
- Select Health of SC
- Seton Medical Center Austin*
- Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- St. Vrain Valley School District
- Staples, Inc.*
- Stronghold Engineering, Inc.
- Sun Life Financial*
- Sunflower Health Plan*
- Tampa General Hospital
- The Starr Group
- The Valley Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health*
- Tocci Building Companies
- Town of Jones City (OK)
- Tufts Health Plan
- University of Iowa*
- Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc.
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc.*
Back to top
- American Diabetes Association*
- American Society of Anesthesiologists*
- Baptist Health Lexington*
- Christus Trinity Mother Frances Rehabilitation Hospital-an affiliate of HealthSouth*
- Coalition of 100 Black Women, Los Angeles Chapter
- Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District*
- Des Moines University
- Dodge County Head Start
- El Rio Health Center, Inc.*
- Florida Department of Health in Seminole County*
- Florida Hospital*
- Grand Prairie Independent School District
- Kentucky Employees' Health Plan
- North East Independent School District*
- Saint Louis Art Museum
- St. Louis County*
- St. Petersburg College*
- Tuality Healthcare
- University of Nebraska Foundation
Back to top
- Daughters Of Isis Of North & South America - Syrian Court #40
- North Central Health District
- Town of Normal (IL)
- University of Nebraska-Omaha
Back to top
Do You Have What It Takes?
Learn more about getting recognized as a Health Champion.