Where Can I Find More Information?
The TSA website provides extensive guidance on traveling with diabetes, including:
- November 22, 2010 TSA Letter to Members of the Disability Community
- Hidden Disabilities: Travelers with Disabilities and Medical Conditions
- Changes in Allowances for Persons with Disabilities at Airport Security
- Travelers with Disabilities and Medical Conditions
- Advanced Imaging Technology
- Pat-Downs for Travelers
- Civil Rights for Travelers
- For Travelers: Filing a Complaint
- TSA Cares
For individuals who want to use an optional disability disclosure card, information can be found here:
The Association also has more information on travel in general, not just security issues:
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes