Legal Advocacy Update Archive
Past Issues of Legal Advocacy Update
Fall 2010 (PDF)
In this issue:
- Remembering Diabetes Advocate Dr. Chris Saudek
- About Legal Advocacy at the Association
- Health Care Professional Profile: Dan Lorber
- Attorney Profile: Robert Hermann
- Case Roundup
- Developments in Child Care Advocacy
Spring 2010 (PDF)
In this issue:
- Negotiations Bring Advances in Major Discrimination Cases
- Coast Guard Awards Mariner License to applicant with diabetes
- Police Taser Use Against Persons with Diabetes May Be Unconstitutional
- Safe at School Legislative Victories
Fall 2009 (PDF)
In this Issue:
- EEOC Issues Proposed ADAAA Rules
- Special Agent Applicant with Diabetes Wins Action Against FBI
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!
Become a Red Strider! Know someone with diabetes? Walk for them!
Every dollar you give can be doubled until May 15th to help Stop Diabetes!
Scroll through our calendar of EXPOs to find out when there will be one near you.
Ditch the chips! We've got recipes for eight healthy snacks you'll love to eat.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Get motivated with our newly revised “I Hate to Exercise” book
Subscribe to our blog! It’s the best way to see what we’re up to at the Association.
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Order your Diabetes Forecast® today! 25 Tips to healthy living. Click here to start.
Check out our site full of vegetarian meal planning ideas!
Find your local office to get involved in your community.
A new tool to increase the convenience of portion management
Get recipes, tips and more! Join the conversation!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes