Questions to Ask Your Doctor
It's okay to ask your D-team as many questions you want – even the ones you may feel silly for asking!
Questions to Ask Your Child's Doctor:
- When to get a flu shot?
- Which symptoms should we look for?
- When should we call the doctor?
- Which doctor should we call? Pediatrician or endocrinologist? Or both?
- How often should we test BG levels and ketones during illness?
- Which over-the-counter medicines are safe to take?
- If needed, how much additional insulin should be given?
If you have diabetes, you are a Red Strider. Register today.
Start summer with some sizzle! Recipes for fish tacos, grilled mango, and more.
This new cookbook is packed with more than 150 mouthwatering recipes for every occasion!
Custom invitations and table cards with your honor gift.
Our new meal planning tools made just for you.
Learn what BIG discounts on auto insurance may await you.
Order your Diabetes Forecast®! 12 Grilled Favorites and 35+ Travel Tips. Start Here
If you have diabetes, join us for the ride!
Sign up for our FREE recipe club and get cookin’!
Learn more about NASCAR driver Ryan Reed and his mission!
Are you incorporating fish into your diet? Learn why you should!
Learn more about how you can better manage your diabetes.
Fairness for kids with diabetes at camp and other programs
Visit our online community today!
Learn more about Dribble to Stop Diabetes