Enroll in the Free Living With Type 2 Diabetes Program
You will receive the following over 12 months:
- Care4life Diabetes – This program sends personalized text messages to help you learn healthy eating habits, remember medications and appointments, and stay motivated
- 5 informational packets to help you learn to live well with diabetes
- 3 free issues of our award-winning Diabetes Forecast magazine
- Tasty and healthy recipes for you and your family
- A monthly e-newsletter with tips, stories and more resources
- Access to our online community and local events
Sign Up Today
Fill in this quick form and receive your first information packet in seconds!
We distribute our information packets via email. If you prefer to receive information through the postal service, instead, select "Yes" below. Your first packet will arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks.
The program is available in both English and Spanish, and you can choose to receive the information online and by mail.
To sign up phone, call 1-800-DIABETES (800-342-2383).
Funding for this program provided in part by:
Funding for the care4life diabetes program made possible by a generous grant from Voxiva, Inc.
Care4life is a service mark of Voxiva, Inc.
Check out our FREE program for tips on living with type 2.
Help us raise $1 million for diabetes research and other essential programs.
New tools for meal preparation made easy!
Bee Well for Life gives fitness tips and helps Stop Diabetes!
Great recipes tap the salad bar, deli, and freezer case to get food on the table.
Learn to make delicious vegetarian dishes with this easy-to-follow cookbook.
Celebrate the holidays with Diabetes Forecast! Best deal–order today!
Food is an important part of the African American culture. See our recipes.
Stay on track with our holiday meal planning tips. Recipes everyone will enjoy!
Was your child recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes? Order this free kit.
This personal tracking program is key to diabetes management.
Watch our Stop Diabetes PSA and share with your friends and family.
Recipes for Healthy Living, a holiday survival guide & more!
Get helpful tips for stress-free traveling with diabetes.
Check out our parent mentor volunteer program full of parents just like you!