About Recipes For Healthy Living
Brought to you by the American Diabetes Association
What is Recipes for Healthy Living?
Recipes for Healthy Living is the American Diabetes Association’s newest nutrition resource.
This new website is your link to recipes, meal plans, and fresh ideas for the kitchen. Register for free and each month, we will bring you new information to help make healthy eating and living with diabetes easier for you.
Why are we bringing you this new resource?
Consumers like yourself are always asking the Association for more nutrition information — beyond the what we provide on diabetes.org.
To answer your requests for more eating advice, diabetes recipes, and meal plans, we’ve created Recipes for Healthy Living.
Now That I've Signed Up, What Do I Get?
We want you to feel like you can come to us for eating advice that is safe, practical and diabetes-friendly. Signing up means that you will receive the following each month:
- A new set of diabetes-friendly recipes that have been incorporated into a one-day diabetes meal plan
- Diabetes meal plans with tips on how to adjust carbohydrates and calories to better fit your needs
- Videos from chefs and others who will show you how to prepare our recipes and other healthy foods in the kitchen
- A monthly article about a current nutrition topic or a seasonal health topic
- Quick tips for eating healthy and living well when time is scarce
- A searchable recipe and meal plan database
- A monthly email prompting you to revisit the Recipes for Healthy Living site to checkout the newest recipes, meal plans, videos and health tips
These tips and recipes are not only diabetes-friendly, but they are also healthy, delicious, and can be served to the whole family.
This online resource is your “one stop shop” for new recipes, kitchen tips, nutrition information, and meal planning advice.
Visit our Constituent Center to:
- Update your profile
- Change your password
- Change your user name
- Select your special interests
- Unlock badges
If you have any questions:
Invite a Friend!
Do you know someone else who would like Recipes for Healthy Living?
Send an Invitation