Light Chocolate Meringue Kisses from Domino® Light & C&H® Light
Try these meringue cookies for a light treat that will curb your sweet tooth. If you just have one kiss, it's actually considered a free food.
Serving Size: 1 kiss
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
This Recipe Serves 24
3 large egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup Domino® Light or C&H® Light Sugar & Stevia Blend
2 tablespoons Dutch-process unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and vanilla until foamy and soft peaks begin to form. Slowly add Light Sugar & Stevia Blend and beat until stiff, glossy peaks form. Sift cocoa over the meringue to avoid any lumps and gently fold until fully combined.
- Spoon meringue into pastry bag with large open star tip, and trace heart outlines on cookie sheet. Thickness prior to baking should be about 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick on all sides.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before removing with spatula.
- Store in airtight container for 3-5 days at room temperature.
Domino® Light and C&H® Light is proud to support Recipes for Healthy Living.